Professional service training is the perfect way to give you the edge whether you’re an employer who wants a workforce that is ahead of the game, or an individual who needs the tools to progress further in their career.
Professional training services have a great many advantages. For employers there are numerous benefits, for example, it has been shown that by offering training, companies are more likely to retain valued staff than if they didn’t.
With training, the manager is not only more able to perform in their job but they will gain greater understanding of their responsibilities within their role, and in turn build their confidence all of which benefits the company. Employees who are competent and on top of changing industry standards help your company hold a position as a leader and strong competitor within the industry.
You’ll also be able to improve employee satisfaction and build morale. By offering training you are demonstrating that you value your workforce and want them to have the chance to progress within the company.
If you are a manager or aspiring manager professional service training gives you the skills and knowledge to have an impact in the workplace.
With proper training you will have access to a wide range of career opportunities, whether you want to progress in the path you’ve already chosen, or are thinking about getting a new role.
Our purpose-built courses have been created to help you build the skills you need to develop your management career and will not only lead to a qualification but ensure you get a solid foundation in professional services.
How do employers benefit from our professional services training?
- Employees will be prepared to enter the business with the confidence and drive to succeed, not just based upon self-belief but on the firm foundations of learned skills in various scenarios.
- Our courses will help employees realise their potential in their existing role.
- They’ll help you address any weaknesses an employee has and allows you to strengthen the skills someone might need to improve.
- Courses can be offered to those within the organisation facing redundancy and in need of re-training.
- Increased innovation in new strategies and products. Ongoing training and upskilling of the workforce can make creativity flourish. New ideas can be taken forward as a direct result of training and development.
- Reduces the turnover of staff. Where the workforce feels valued they are less likely to change employers. Training and development is seen as an
- additional company benefit. Recruitment costs therefore go down due to staff retention.
- Gives your company a good reputation for placing value on their workforce, which will strengthen your brand and make you a more attractive proposition for potential future candidates.
OUR MANAGEMENT COURSES INCLUDE:
TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Management
Who is it for? Those taking their first steps into line management, or who already have some managerial responsibilities.
What should you expect?
To achieve a combined knowledge and competency based qualification that will build and develop new skills to enhance your management career.
TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
Who is it for? Managers in a wide range of occupations and sectors.
What should you expect?
To develop the skills to lead and manage individuals and teams, develop strategic plans and manage strategic change.
TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)
Who is it for? Managers working in adult care.
What should you expect?
After completing the course you should be able to innovate and respond to a changing environment and to meet challenges and opportunities within the sector.
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Residential Childcare
Who is it for?
Registered managers or those working towards being a registered manager within the residential childcare setting.
What should you expect? To develop the ability to lead and manage within the specialist setting.
How do learners benefit from our courses?
- You’ll receive the very best training from our team in Sheffield who will tailor to your needs.
- The course will enable you to progress within your company, or take steps to enter a new career path.
- You’ll receive real accredited training. Gaining the necessary qualifications will enhance your chances of getting a new role, reskilling or progressing in your career.
- You will receive the full support of tutors while you are completing the course and they will also be able to direct you following successful completion if required.
- You’ll be able to access blended courses(a mix of online and practical) that are provided by expert trainers.
- Although we are based in Sheffield, you will be able to access much of our training wherever you live in the UK.
The advantages of learning from us
Basegreen Academy provides the very best tailored solutions to your professional services training. We support you along every step, nurturing and supporting our learners and offering them the opportunity to progress into roles.
Our trainers and tutors are all experts, working within the environment that they are training whilst also undertaking additional education and assessing qualifications to ensure that your education programme is tailored to your individual needs.
We are committed to helping people find incredible careers as well as ensuring that those who are already employed in management roles get the kind of training that can really make a difference. Much of the training is delivered online and can be done at a pace to suit the individual, so that it’s possible to learn while you are dealing with any other commitments you may have.