QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
Over a 2 day period, learners will develop the skills and knowledge needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, including:
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive infant or child
- Head and spinal injuries
- Asthma and more
The QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) has been specifically designed to meet the criteria set by the Department for Education’s EYFS Framework and is ideal for:
- Those who have gained a level 2 and/or level 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting and wish to be included in the staff to child ratios to comply with EYFS requirements.
- Registered childminders and assistants who are required to hold a current and full paediatric first aid certificate in order to comply with the EYFS requirements.
- Anyone who has a non-professional involvement with infants and children, such as parents, grandparents and want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.
- Newly qualified entrants to an early years setting who have completed a level 2 and/or level 3 qualification on or after 30th June 2016 must also have either a full paediatric first aid or an emergency paediatric first aid certificate within three months of starting work.
Enquire About This Course
"*" indicates required fields