- Learners must achieve a minimum of 36 credits from two unit groups.
- Learners must achieve a minimum of 21 credits at Level 4 or above.
- There is a requirement for a minimum of 30 hours of practice.
- For the Education and Training units, practice must be in a teaching and learning environment.
- There must be a minimum of three observations of practice, which cumulatively should total a minimum of three hours. The three observations must be linked to the following mandatory units:
- Delivering Education and Training (Level 4)
- Assessing learners in Education and Training (Level 4)
- Using resources for Education and Training (Level 4)
TQUK Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (QCF)
The TQUK Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (QCF) is a requirement for anyone looking to work in a Teaching role in an associate position. This role carries less responsibility than that of a full teaching role. The qualification is designed for individuals teaching in both the private training industry and in educational institutes. It is a nationally recognised qualification.
This learning programme is suitable for individuals who want a qualification that focuses on practical teaching, and prefer a wide choice of optional units. Learners may already be teaching and wish to have their experience and practice accredited, or not presently teaching but capable of meeting the minimum teaching practice requirement of 30 hours.